Friday, April 13, 2012

Random Post: Pampered Chef Kitchen Gadgets


At the end of March, I hosted a Pampered Chef party. I had never hosted one before but had been to a couple parties in the past. They were fun! The Pampered Chef Consultant will make a recipe, show the products off and tell a little bit about them, have prizes, eat food, hang with friends, and have fun.

Although I do not have many Pampered Chef items, but the ones I do have, I throughly enjoy! People that have had them for many years literally rave about them. One thing that is fun is bringing a catolog into work or when people look through the catalogs at a party and they start telling all the items they have and how much they love them.

So, here is everything I got from hosting my Pampered Chef party.
I am so looking forward to trying all my new items out.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment