I was on Pinterest awhile back and came across this Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe. I was so anxious to try this dip and see how well it compared. It turned out really good and satified my craving for stuffed jalapenos. I found it much better to serve this straight out of the oven and heat it up as necessary to keep it hot. It is served well with tortilla chips.
Jalepeno Popper Dip
A hot cheesy dip inspired by the flavours of jalapeno peppers with a crunchy panko bread crumb topping.
Servings: makes 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled), drained
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmigiano reggiano and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and parmigiano reggiano and sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until the sides are bubbling and the cheese cheese has melted and turned golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.