- It is centrally located in the house.
- There is tons of wide counter space.
- I love watching my husband cook the bacon or hamburger meat and still have plenty of room to prep the rest of the dinner together.
- There is plenty of cupboard space to hold all my necessary kitchen utencils and equipment.
- It has all the necessities I need to make a scrumptious meal.
- I have a view out my kitchen window into my backyard right to where all the bird feeders are and can enjoy watching the birds come and go.
- I can open the kitchen window and talk to my amazing husband while he BBQs on the deck as I prep the other side dishes inside.
- I have a colorful view of the flowers on my deck and can enjoy them all summer long!
- It is square and just the perfect size kitchen.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Random Picks: What I Love About My Kitchen!
A few months ago I came across an article that was titled, "What do you love most about your kitchen?" I often dream of my future kitchen and the features I one day look forward to having but this article got me thinking about my current kitchen. Although we currently rent and can't call this kitchen "mine" there are things I do love about it: