Sunday, February 17, 2013

Organization: Greeting Cards


I had completely lost track of how many greeting cards I had accumulated over time. I had one small box with dividers that just wasn't doing exactly what I wanted. I had other cards stored in a basket. It was time to find them all stashed away in different places, sort them into categories, and organize them all in one pretty place. 




I found a simple, standard box. I cut the flaps off so it was completely open at the top.


I went shopping in my own craft room and found some bright colored fabric I wanted to use.


I matched cardstock paper to my fabric. This will be the dividers for each card category.


I covered the box with the fabric.


I cut the cardstock to size and found a shape where the labels will go. I traced and cut out each divider. 




I created my greeting card categories and printed them on clear labels. I have a total of 17 categories.


I put my cards behind the correct label and had myself a cute, bright, and cheery new greeting card organizer. All my cards are in one pretty place. 





I love it. I am so happy with how this greeting card organizer turned out. It is so colorful and sits neatly on the corner of my desk for easy access.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment